Looking for site elements
Weather in Prague 15℃
Phone in Prague:
The confidentiality policy
We regard your personal information as a confidential information, so we treat it accordingly.
This page contains information on the protection of the personal data. We will be glad to reply your questions and comments by the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The purpose of the handle
We handle your personal data for the following purposes:
- execution of the order
- settlement of the complaint
- for the replies of your questions through the feedback form
- for the offers of goods and services
The amount of handled data
- In case of natural persons: name and surname; the residence address; the bank account number; the e-mail address; the phone number; the IP-address.
- In case of legal entities: name and surname of contact persons; the telephone number of contact persons; the e-mail address of contact persons; the company name; the web-address of the store; the company e-mail address; the billing ID-address, the taxpayer identification number; the bank account number; the IP-address.
The recipients and the handlers of personal data.
If we provide any data to third persons, it is the the data to the least and least extent possible. This relevant to transport and other organizations to whom we provide the necessary information. We use third-party tools to improve our services, track traffic and online advertising. We do not share any personal data.
Name of the country, purpose of handling
- Google Inc., the USA, traffic analysis, measuring the effectiveness of the sales channel, online advertising.
- Google, the USA, measuring the effectiveness of the sales channel, online advertising,
- MailChimp c / o The Rocket Science Group, LLC
The time storage of personal data
We handle your personal data as long as the law requires it.
- The orders and the invoices during 10 years from the end of the tax period in which the tax documents were issued.
- We store your data no more than 5 years after completion of the complaint procedure.
- We store your data for no more than 60 days if you contacted to us with a help of a call center/ mail or otherwise.
- We store your data no more than 30 days after your withdrawal of consent to the processing of data on offers of goods and services
- Data that remains with us after marketing campaigns/offers are stored no more than 30 days after the withdrawal of your consent to the processing of data.
The Cookie files
We use the Cookie files for the functionality of our site, which are small data files stored on your computer's hard drive. We use the Cookie files to add items to the cart and handle your order, also to understand better how our site is used and optimized.The Cookie files can tell us whether you visited our site in the past or if you are a new visitor. The Cookie files, which we use, do not store any personal information during the meaning of these terms and conditions and they do not collect any personal information other than the IP-address.
If you do not want to receive the Cookie files, you can delete all the Cookie files from your computer's disk in your Internet browser settings, block their reception, and set the pre-saving of the each individual file. You cannot post products in our online store in the shopping cart and make a purchase with forbidden the Cookie files, you can only view the pages.
For getting more information see the chapter about the Cookie files in your browser:
- Firefox - https://support.mozilla.org/cs/kb/vymazani-cookies
- Microsoft Internet Explorer - https://support.microsoft.com/cs-cz/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Google Chrome - https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=cs
- Safari - https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=cs_CZ
The Cookie files for online advertising
Our company gather information about your using of our site with the help of the Cookie files for marketing purposes (you can deflect the Cookie files, when you first visit our site). If you do not refuse such processing, we will use the information received to analyze your behavior on our website, and to display the specific ads for some of our products. We believe this function is helpful for you because we will only show you ads or content that is relevant to your interests.
The Google Analytics
This site uses The Google Analytics, The Google Analytics web analytics service. You can find full information about processing your personal information here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
Your personal information is the confidential information, and you have the right to know how we process it.
Feel free to contact us if you need:
- To get a copy of your personal information. Contact us and we will send you information about what data we have about you,
- To correct your personal information. You can correct your personal data after logging into your account (if you registered) or tell us what data we have and we will fix it,
- To delete your personal information. If you do not want your personal data to be processed further, contact us,
- To limit the processing of your personal data. If you want a restriction on the processing of your personal data, please contact us,
- To cancel your consent to the processing of your personal information. Contact us if you want to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information.
- To make an objection to the processing of your personal information when it comes to processing personal data for direct marketing purposes, it concerns both objections and profiling. Please contact us if you want to exercise this right.
- To make a complaint. Our supervisor is the Personal Data Protection Authority https://www.uoou.cz//. You can contact it at any time with your problem.
Write us: email@example.com
The profiling and automatic handling
We use neither any profiling nor automatic handling of your personal information on our pages or campaigns.
The confidential data management
Praha 6, K Červenému Vrchu 678/1, PSČ 16000
The company was registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, section C, file 315704
References to legislation
- The REGULATION (EC) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (General Provision on the Protection of Personal Data) http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/CS/ALL/?uri=CELEX%3A32016R0679
- The Law No. 101/2000 Coll., "On the Protection of Personal Data and on Amendments in certain laws" in force on July 1, 2017 https://www.uoou.cz/zakon-c-101-2000-sb-o-ochrane-osobnich-udaju-ao-zmene-nekterych-zakonu-ve-zneni-ucinnem-od-6-rijna-2016/ds-3109 / p1 = 3109
- The Law № 480/2004 Coll., "On some services of the information society", which came in force on July 1, 2017 https://www.uoou.cz/zakon-c-480-2004-sb-o-nekterych-sluzbach-informacni-spolecnosti/ds-1497/p1=1497
© 2022 JustScoo.com (Avanda s.r.o. IČ. 08289166)