Looking for site elements
Our Panoramic openair scooter tour with an audio guide presents the following program:
- We’ll enjoy amazing views of Prague and all bridges from beautiful places during the period of X – XX centuries built.
- We’ll go through the ancient streets of Prague, where citizens live
- Feelings from the driving on a modern road are changing with the driving on paving stones.
This is the place where our tour begins. Put on your helmets, set a waypoint and go ahead to new experiences.
How the whole process goes:
- you book an excursion on the website without prepayment
- we immediately send you an email with a confirmation of your booking and the route how to get to us
- on the appointed day and hour, you come to the excursion 15 minutes before its start
- we prepare a scooter rental agreement
- you pay for the scooter the rental and the deposit by card or cash
- we provide you the link to the tour, which is valid during 24 hours
- we provide you the scooter for rent during 24 hours
- if you wish, you can return the scooter immediately after the excursion or purchase the next tour
- when you return the scooter, we check its condition and, if everything is well, we return the deposit
- you get new impressions and emotions and we will be glad if you share this information with your friends
For whom this excursion is not recommended:
- Not suitable for wheelchairs
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Travelers should be of moderate fitness.
We do not take prepayment. You will pay by card or cash before the tour. If you have booked a tour and decide to cancel it, please let us know in advance.
Duration: 2 hours
Scooter: at the stage of booking, you can choose any scooter for rent with us or ride your own motorcycle
Free cancellation: you pay by card or cash before the start of the tour
Departure Point: Švábky 2, 180 00 Praha 8-Invalidovna, Czechia
Return details: Returns to original departure point
What is included: - detailed map with routes and audio guides
- when renting a scooter: scooter, 2 helmets, 2 raincoats, phone / navigator case, helmet box
What to take with you: - The driver must have scooter driving skills and a valid driving license of category A, A1, A2 or B and a security deposit of 100 euros (2700 CZK) for the scooter
- Dress warmly. The weather feels colder when riding a scooter than when walking
- We recommend that you have a fully charged phone