Looking for site elements
Our Big open-air scooter tour with an audio guide presents the following program:
- 25 kilometres of fascinating traffic in Prague, visiting 11 "hidden" places from ordinary tourists, which takes 3 hours.
- We will ride along the old streets, drive into the best parks with observation decks, look at the city from both banks of the Vltava River with stunning views of the city and bridges.
- You will feel the difference from driving along a modern road and along old paving stones.
- We will visit the unique architectural monuments built in the period of the XVII - XX centuries, as well as the observation platforms on which Prague looks in the palm of your hand.
We'll see the House which is famous for the legend with the Doctor Faust and the Devil and with a lot of other mystic stories.
How the whole process goes:
- you book an excursion on the website without prepayment
- we immediately send you an email with a confirmation of your booking and the route how to get to us
- on the appointed day and hour, you come to the excursion 15 minutes before its start
- we prepare a scooter rental agreement
- you pay for the scooter the rental and the deposit by card or cash
- we provide you the link to the tour, which is valid during 24 hours
- we provide you the scooter for rent during 24 hours
- if you wish, you can return the scooter immediately after the excursion or purchase the next tour
- when you return the scooter, we check its condition and, if everything is well, we return the deposit
- you get new impressions and emotions and we will be glad if you share this information with your friends
For whom this excursion is not recommended:
- Not suitable for wheelchairs
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Travelers should be of moderate fitness.
We do not take prepayment. You will pay by card or cash before the tour. If you have booked a tour and decide to cancel it, please let us know in advance.
Duration: 3 hours
Scooter: at the stage of booking, you can choose any scooter for rent with us or ride your own motorcycle
Free cancellation: you pay by card or cash before the start of the tour
Departure Point: Švábky 2, 180 00 Praha 8-Invalidovna, Czechia
Return details: Returns to original departure point
What is included: - detailed map with routes and audio guides
- when renting a scooter: scooter, 2 helmets, 2 raincoats, phone / navigator case, helmet box
What to take with you: - The driver must have scooter driving skills and a valid driving license of category A, A1, A2 or B and a security deposit of 200 euros (5200 CZK) for the scooter
- Dress warmly. The weather feels colder when riding a scooter than when walking
- We recommend that you have a fully charged phone